Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Shake and Emboss

Today, I started a new blog to inspire others who are dealing with fibromyalgia too.  You can find it here . . . . onthebrightsidefibromyalgia.blogspot.ca.  Thank you to all those who gave me input on yesterday's post. 

This Thinking of You card uses a cuttlebug folder to emboss the cattails.  I then used gold embossing powder for the sentiment.  That's all it needed!

I made this shaker card using acetate from those old projector films.  The acetate plus dimensional blocks created the area to fill with holly leaves and berries.  The leaves and berries is confetti that is usually used to decorate tables or, as my Mom does, to fill up a card so it falls everywhere when you open the card.  Fortunately, I found a neater way to use the confetti ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment