Monday, September 24, 2012

Creative Memories

I have been very, very creative the last little while.  I'm going to post several photos in each blog post, just so you can see what I have been doing.  I welcome any comments, good or bad.  Let me know what you think.  What would you change?  What do you like about a particular card or project?  If money wasn't an issue, would you buy a particular card?  Why or why not?  I am trying to improve my skills but I need your help.  Will you help me?





The above 3 cards were all made using Creative Memories papers and stickers.  I thought they were nice and bright and very Christmas-y.  I could not fit the entire Nativity scene on one card but to make a second card, I had to stamp baby Jesus because there was only one in the packaged set.  

What do you think?  Would you buy any of these cards?  Why or why not?  I know that I would not buy the top card because things are out of proportion and it just looks off.  

Thank you for your feedback :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment