Sunday, October 14, 2012

a few more cards

 The goal of this card was to create something crazy.  So I started with a crazy quilt design (I have no idea how quilters keep everything so perfect) and the title just fell onto the card.

 "hi" came about because I liked the background paper for a falling leaves challenge.  And we all can use a little "hi" once in a while, as a pick-me-up.  So, the first person to respond to this post will receive this card in the mail.

 I don't usually go for the distressed look but from time to time, it just seems to call out to me.  Live Laugh Love was one of those times. 


another card where the title came from the elements.  And the red triangles are actual sewing on here.  Not something I do all the time but for a little added texture, it went with the theme of the card.

No comments:

Post a Comment