Thursday, January 10, 2013

LOTD - January 10

I guess I'm not a very good blogger.  I think about doing it at the oddest times, usually when I'm falling asleep at night.  Hopefully, by creating a post, I will become more regular.

If you check out this link, you'll see that I have been named LOTD (layout of the day) at The Scrapping Nook.  Here is a copy of that layout 


Christopher is my nephew and he is 9 years old.  He enjoys playing competitive hockey so when I found all these sports related papers, I knew they would be great on a layout for Christopher. 






1 comment:

  1. Thank you for coming to my site to leave a comment on my Card Concept card or I would have had a hard time returning the favor! I don't belong to Photobucket and really don't want to join one more thing (you know how that is), so I was a little frustrated until I was able to click in because of your comment.

    Your layout is definitely worth of the recognition, Rita, and I love your wolf card with tons of texture in the challenge at Card Concept!!

    I hope you will blog your creations more often. And I hope you might want to follow me, too. Little by little people start to find you, especially if you leave comments like you did and are able to post more often. I wish you all the best!

    Enjoy the day!! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete